by Florian Bösenkopf | vor 27 Tagen
You haven't tried out Influencer Marketing yet? Then pay attention now. Here you will discover 5 reasons why influencer marketing should be an important part of your marketing plan!
Everyone is talking about digitization and the media industry is investing more and more budgets in online marketing. In 2016, the US spent more on digital advertising than on TV for the first time. Every month, 200,000 paid influencer posts are published on Instagram alone and 69% of marketers increase their budgets for influencer marketing in 2018.
The wave of Instagrammers, YouTubers and Bloggers seems unstoppable and is growing annually in 2 digit percentages. In Austria, Germany and Switzerland the influencer market volume is estimated to be 560 million EUR with an annual growth rate of over 20%. Brands such as SAMSUNG, SPAR and many more invest in influencer marketing and achieve a return on investment of up to 11x per invested Euro.
(1) 92% of consumers trust influencer opinions more than an advertisement.
(2) Influencers are trusted almost as much as friends.
(3) 1.1 hours are spent on average every day on social media. 16-24-year-olds even spend up to 4 hours a day on average online.
(4) The number of people using AdBlocker is growing by 30% every year.
(5) YouTube overtakes TV consumption, which is stagnating strongly. By 2025, 50% of those under 32 will no longer consume TV. 8 out of 10 people watch at least one YouTube video per month.
If you are now thinking about promoting your brand with influencer marketing, we have just the right opportunity for you! GET STARTED RIGHT NOW AND CREATE YOUR FIRST CAMPAIGN WITH INFLUENCE.VISION.
Der Zeitgeist definiert zeitspezifische kulturelle Muster in unserer Gesellschaft. Sie bieten den Ma...Weiterlesen
Entdecke jetzt unserere Creative Crowdsourcing Plattform, gestalte erfolgreiche Influencer Kampagnen und erziele noch mehr Reichweite durch unsere Content Reach Technology!Book a Demo
Bei uns stehst Du im Mittelpunkt! Kontaktiere uns jederzeit wenn Du Hilfe benötigst
+43 (0) 676 6550 833